Thursday, September 26, 2024

Sketch Challenge - September Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop!

 



Welcome to our September Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop! I am hopping with talented demonstrators from all over the world! This month, we were inspired to create from this great sketch!


I decided to use the Regal Winter Suite Collection for my card, just using the gorgeous Regal Winter 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Regal Flora Stamp Set & Dies Bundle. I started with a Thick Basic White card base and added a layer of DSP in a Blackberry Bliss pattern.


The foliage was stamped in Whisper White Ink on Blackberry Bliss and Night of Navy Cardstock, and then cut with the Regal Flora Dies. Two squares were cut from the same cardstock and the Stylish Shapes Dies (largest squares). I added some DSP in a Night of Navy floral pattern to one square.


The sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy on Basic White. I added a strip of Gold Foil and angled the ends. The navy square, foliage and sentiment were all popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals. I finished with gold embellishments from the Adhesive-Backed Metallic Gems.

Enjoy Hopping!







4 comments: