Saturday, September 14, 2024

Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop - Sweetest Star

 


Welcome to our September Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop!
This month our theme is to use new products from the September - December 2024 Mini Catalogue!


I chose to focus on the Sweetest Star Bundle which includes a stamp set and a punch!
I used Cherry Cobbler and Basic White Cardstock along with the Regal Distressed Patterns 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper, cut into squares.


The sentiment is heat embossed using WOW! Embossing Powder in white and a Heat Tool. I matted the punched star in Gold Foil, trimmed with Paper Snips.I wrapped the layer with Cherry Cobbler & Gold Satin Ribbon.

I added some Gold Foil snowflakes which were die cut using Snowy Wonder Dies and One of a Kind Dies. I topped the snowflakes with Cherry Cobbler & Pearl Adhesive-Backed Pearls.

Be sure to hop around and see the gorgeous projects by my talented teammates!








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments: