Monday, January 31, 2022

New Horizons Half Star - Kylie's International Highlights

 

I am so happy to be participating in Kylie's International Blog Highlights this month! Our theme is "thank you" and I decided to use products from our gorgeous New Horizons Suite!

Click HERE to vote!


I used the On the Horizon Bundle (stamp set & dies) on this card, using an Evening Evergreen base. Don't you love those fence/gate dies? I added some Old Olive grass behind the fence and some Pebbles Enamel Shapes at the bottom.


I thought that a "half star" fun fold card would highlight our beautiful New Horizons 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper and give a 3D effect to the scene! The whole card actually fits into one of our standard medium envelopes!


I added some colour and texture to the tree die with Fresh Freesia and Bumblebee Cardstock and the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. The Evening Evergreen strip under the trees is embossed with the Bark 3D Embossing Folder.


The sentiment is heat embossed in White Stampin' Emboss Powder and attached with cardstock "hinges".


I hope you enjoyed my card! Please vote for your 5 favourite cards by clicking on the link below!


FREE PRINTABLE TUTORIAL BELOW!




9 comments:

  1. What a great card, Lori! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Gave you my heart!
    Greetings from Germany, Simone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card! I love the pop-up! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a special card! Thanks Lori for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the tutorial! can't wait to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card & thanks so much for the written tutorial , I know how much effort goes into these ! I am unable to print it off , can you help please ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, how can I print the instructions??

    ReplyDelete