Monday, April 12, 2021

Boho Indigo Thank You

I am excited to be participating in Bruno & Kylie's monthly blog hop with demonstrators from around the world! Our theme is Thank You and I decided to go with a product that is retiring very soon, the Boho Indigo Product Medley!


I have loved this set over the past year and will be sorry to see it retire! The Designer Series Paper is gorgeous paired with the Very Vanilla embossed cardstock that comes in the kit!


There are also some fantastic dies in the product medley with vases and leaves. Our Gold Foil Sheets go beautifully with the blues!


Please enjoy hopping around to see the beautiful creations of my fellow demonstrators!





12 comments:

  1. I love Boho Indigo and your card and envelope are stunning! Thank you Lori for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! I love your use of Boho Indigo and the design of your card. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Boho Indigo Medley and your card is so pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Boho Indigo and need to use up what I have left! You just inspired me to get it out and make some cards! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card and envelope are very pretty. This really is a great medley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card and layout!😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful layout. I love layers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards, I love the angles and wide border. The patterns work so well together🙂

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Lori, love this medley x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great combination of papers Lori! So much texture and interest! :)

    ReplyDelete