Monday, April 26, 2021

Prince & Princess - Kylie's Winners Hop!

I am honoured to be part of Kylie’s Winners Hop and want to thank all of you who voted for me and helped me get to 3rd place! 

Today, I am giving you a sneak peek from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue which goes live on May 4th! My card is using the host stamp set, Prince & Princess. I just love the frog and thought I could make a cute thank you card for a handsome guy! 😊


I used two of the new In Colors, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen and both happened to be in the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper! I wrapped a piece of Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon around the top layer before adhering the frog circle.


The frog was coloured with Stampin' Blends in Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen and Soft Sea Foam.


The sentiments are from Prince & Princess and Art Gallery, stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with White Emboss Powder. It was cut using the rectangle die from the Beautiful Trees Dies.

Please enjoy hopping to the very talented demonstrators who were also in the top ten!



 

11 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Lori! I love these two new colours, and they look great together in your card!! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring! I love this sneak peek -- and how appropriate for a blog "hop"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received this stamp set and now can't wait to use it. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable, Lori! Congrats on making it to the Top Ten Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't have thought of this stamp for a male card Lori but you have really rocked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute!! Love this card! Hoppy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! I'm thinking about kissing the frog now ;-)
    Congrats on making it to the top ten again! <3

    Greetings from Germany Simone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I love this! What a great use of the new Pansy DSP! So happy to be "hopping" along with you this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Lori! I love your card! The coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Lori! I love your card! The coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Lori! I love your card! The coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete