Monday, May 3, 2021

Quiet Meadow - Kylie's International Highlights

 

I am, once again, very excited to be participating in Kylie's International Blog Highlights with Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world! 

My card features some brand new products from the 2021 - 2022 Annual Catalogue, available to you on May 4, 2021!




I used only Basic White and Basic Black cardstock for this card, but I used ink in 3 of the new 2021-2023 In Colors - Pale Papaya, Polished Pink and Fresh Freesia! Using our Blending Brushes, I applied these to a white cardstock layer, overlapping and blending the colours. In order to fit the black background die, I cut the white piece to 4 5/8" x 3 5/16" for a perfect fit!


The black background layer was cut using the Scalloped Contours Dies. The flowers and sentiment label were cut using the Meadow Dies from the Quiet Meadow Bundle.


The sentiment, from the Quiet Meadow stamp set, was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. I finished off with some black twine from the new Baker's Twine Essentials Pack!

Check out the other fabulous cards and vote for your favourite five!






7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori I love the beautifully blended background. Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card, Lori!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori this is so gorgeous! I just love your use of black, it totally highlights your excellent blending
    Absolutely inspiring 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful card, I love the blended background.
    Good luck with the voting!
    Greetings from Germany Liane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so beautiful! Stunning!
    Good luck with the voting this month and greetings from Germany, Simone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful Lori! How good are the Scalloped Contours dies??!! :)

    ReplyDelete