Monday, May 24, 2021

Hats Off - Kylie's International Winners Hop

 



I want to thank all of you who voted for my card in Kylie's International Blog Highlights and helped me get to the Winners Hop! Please check out all the winners' blogs by clicking on the links below!

My card today is using the new Hats Off Bundle! Although this set is great for masculine cards, it can be used for feminine cards, too!


This card represents my love of sunsets and Melon Mambo! My Stampin' Up! team is called Sunset Stampers so this would be a great thank you card for when a team member helps me out or it would be wonderful as a thank you for a customer order!

I used Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry cardstocks and the gorgeous Rainbow Glimmer Paper! I stamped the sun label on Vellum by first inking with Versamark and then Polished Pink. I then heat embossed with Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder. I used a Mango Melody Blends marker to colour in between the sunrays. The stars were die cut out of Crushed Curry using the Stitched Stars Dies and I topped them off with Rhinestone Basic Jewels!


BLOG HOP LIST




7 comments:

  1. Love the way you used the Hats Off set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, love the sparkle and the use of the hat, i might just get this stamp set after all hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the Rainbow Glimmer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Embossing the label on vellum was such a smart choice! I think it really makes the hat stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another brilliant card idea, Lori! It's fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card and lovely colours! Ann Alexander

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the sparkle and the bright colours. Congrats Lori on making it to the Top Ten Blog Hop in May!

    ReplyDelete