Friday, May 14, 2021

West Coast Creators Blog Hop - Expressions in Ink




Welcome to our blog hop! Our theme this month is New Products from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue!

One of my favourite new suites is the Expressions in Ink Suite! The gorgeous Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper replicates the Blends/Vellum/Alcohol technique as well as other alcohol ink techniques. It's stunning paper!


I started with a piece of the beautiful DSP and chose Magenta Madness and Shaded Spruce cardstock to go with it. I also added a small piece of Shaded Spruce from the Regals 6x6 Designer Series Paper Assortment. I used the Tailored Tag Punch to banner the end. The circles were die cut in Gold Foil and Basic White with the new Picture This Dies!



The sentiment is from the Artistically Inked Stamp Set, stamped in Shaded Spruce. I added a Magenta Madness bow cut using the Pierced Blooms Dies and topped it off with a sequin from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack!

Be sure to check out my fellow demonstrators' blogs to see their gorgeous creations!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Product List

4 comments:

  1. I never would have thought to put these two colours together - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, Lori! I love the colours, and that package of DSP is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous - the combination of colours is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magenta Madness has not been easy for me to use but it is so great in this card. I think I will have to rethink colour combos for this colour for sure!

    ReplyDelete