Wednesday, June 12, 2024

AWOW Blog Hop - The Adventures of Benji

 


Welcome to this month's Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop! Each month, a group of  demonstrators from all over the world create projects based on that month's theme. You will be able to hop around below to see all the wonderful inspiration!


This month, the theme is The Adventures of Benji!

Benji is a cute little Shih Tzu who lives with my friend, Angie, in Ohio, USA! Angie promised him a trip around the world so he decided to virtually visit me in Hope, British Columbia, Canada!


This is my view from my front deck. Benji was wowed by the beauty of the mountains!


Benji loved the Canada geese with their 9 babies at the marsh! There is a beaver who lives at the marsh, too, but we couldn't find him that day! 


The beaver is Canada's national animal and the maple leaf is its symbol (as per the Canadian flag). I live in a small town surrounded by majestic mountains! I used quite a few different Stampin' Up! products on my card! I used the Fluffiest Friends Bundle, Forever Forest Dies, Sending Love Stamp Set, Autumn Leaves Dies, and Alphabet a La Mode Dies!


Colours used were Pool Party, Basic Black, Basic White and Real Red. I coloured the beaver using Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Real Red Blends. The embellishments are the Adhesive-Backed Dots For Days. Complete instructions and supplies can be found in the Printable PDF Tutorial below.


Please enjoy hopping around below and you can click on the daisy to go to the next blog post by my very talented colleague, Bree Renwick!

















2 comments:

  1. It looks like little Benji had a blast at your place Lori, a true Canadian visit ... and even if he didn't see a beaver at the marsh, your card certainly makes up for that. Great idea to make a "from Canada" card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that Benji would have loved seeing the beaver... and I'm sure he was wonderful how his geese friends followed him to Canada. Love your Canadian card... so perfect for your adventures with Benji. xx

    ReplyDelete