Wednesday, April 10, 2024

AWOW Blog Hop - This or That?

 


Welcome to this month's Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop! Each month, demonstrators from all over the world create projects based on that month's theme. You will be able to hop around below to see all the wonderful inspiration!

This month, the theme is This or That? Please comment below to tell me which card you like better!


You are getting a sneak peek of some new paper coming May 1st in the 2024-2025 Annual Catalogue! It is called Mediterranean Blooms Designer Series Paper and it's one of my favourites!

Do you like the oranges or lemons better? Both are fussy cut from the DSP. The blue patterns are on the opposite sides of the papers.



The cards are a simple Z-fold design.


The Thick Basic White card base is 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 1 1/2" and 5 1/2". The front layer is Basic White cut at 4 1/4" square.


The blue DSP pieces are 4" square and two pieces at 2" x 4".


The oranges and lemons are fussy cut from the DSP and adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.


The sentiment, from the So Sincere Stamp Set, is stamped in Night of Navy on a Stylish Shapes die-cut circle. Rhinestone Basic Jewels finish it off!


Don't forget to comment below to tell me your favourite!


Please enjoy hopping around below and you can click on the daisy to go to the next blog post by my very talented colleague, Teri West!




6 comments:

  1. Another very tough choice Lori! Great sneak peek of some new product, and my mouth is watering looking at both of these. I can almost taste those sweet, juicy oranges, but I am going to choose the lemons (I can smell that tangy lemon scent and it is delightful). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both absolutely gorgeous! I think I'll go with the lemons...so fresh and zesty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, this new DSP is amazing. And I love how you made a orange and lemon variation. Tough choice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I just can't choose one- would have to make both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a difference a simple change makes! Lovely fold too. I'm going to pick oranges over lemons, just because I like eating them more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a tough choice! I’m loving this suite.

    ReplyDelete