Sunday, April 14, 2024

Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop - Last Chance Products!

 


Welcome to April's blog hop! This month, we are focusing on the Last Chance Products, some of which are currently on sale! I chose to use the Les Shoppes 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper which is now 50% off! Be sure to hop around below to see the gorgeous projects by my talented colleagues!


I started with a Thick Basic White card base and added a layer of Calypso Coral which was embossed with the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder. 


I fussy cut the building, cobblestone, ice cream cone and sandwich board from the Les Shoppes DSP.


The sentiment, from Ice Cream Swirl, was stamped in Night of Navy and cut with a Stylish Shapes Dies banner. I finished with 3 gems from the Tinsel Gems Three-Pack.

Enjoy hopping!









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments: