Thursday, June 27, 2024

Sketch Challenge - Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop

 



Welcome to our June Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop! I am hopping with talented demonstrators from all over the world! This month, we were inspired to create from this great sketch!


I never imagined that I'd be making a tomato card! I saw the To Market Designer Series Paper (DSP), covered in tomatoes, and thought about how I could use it for this sketch challenge. I used our 2-3/8" Circle Punch along with a starfish die from our Seaside Wishes Dies. The sentiment, from the Seaside Wishes Stamp Set, was stamped in Versamark ink and heat embossed with White Embossing Powder.


Cardstock used was Garden Green and Poppy Parade. I also used the Baker's Twine Essentials Pack (Crumb Cake) and the Transparent Adhesive-Backed Dots in Garden Green. I also fussy cut some little tomatoes from DSP with Paper Snips Scissors.


Enjoy Hopping!





2 comments: