Thursday, July 25, 2024

Frosted Forest - Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop - July 2024

 



Welcome to July's Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop! I am hopping with talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all over the world! This month, we were inspired to create from this photo and colours.


I chose just two of these colours to use this month...Garden Green and Old Olive. I used the awesome Frosted Forest Bundle along with the Frosted Forest Decorative Masks. The masks are so fun to use to make the tree! I used Pecan Pie, Old Olive and Garden Green inks with the masks, on Basic Beige Cardstock.


The background was embossed with the upcoming Birch Wood 3D Embossing Folder, available September 3rd in the September - December 2024 Mini Catalogue. I used a Blending Brush to add some Old Olive ink to the bottom of the piece. Also in that catalogue, you'll find the Natural Tones Linen Thread, in Garden Green, that I used on this card.


The focal piece is matted with Old Olive Cardstock and that is mounted on Season of Green & Gold 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper. That was adhered to a Basic Beige card base. The sentiment was stamped in Garden Green on Old Olive and die cut with Greetings of the Season Dies. I added Transparent Adhesive-Backed Dots in Garden Green to finish.

Enjoy hopping!



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I am very intrigued by this stencil. I just may have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I’ve been playing with these masks and they are really growing on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lori, I am loving this bundle x

    ReplyDelete