Monday, September 2, 2019

Perennial Essence Abstract Frame Card


Happy September, Everyone! I am thrilled today to be participating in Kylie Bertucci's International Stampin' Up! Blog Highlights with demonstrators from around the world!

Please vote for your favourites at http://bit.ly/InternationalHighlightsSept2019VoteForMe



The card I submitted uses the gorgeous Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper matted on Old Olive cardstock and a Blackberry Bliss base. 

I made it kind of abstract using a Silver Foil frame made with the Heirloom Frames Dies & 3D Embossing Folders. I was inspired by a card I saw online by Tammy Fite who did something similar with a frame and the Magnolia Lane suite!

The sentiment is from Woven Heirlooms, stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink on Highland Heather cardstock, and punched out with the Classic Label Punch. Add a Silver Foil piece on the back, also punched with the Classic Label Punch and cut in half.

I hope you like it! Please vote for me if you do!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lori! Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete