Monday, September 23, 2019

Life is a Beautiful Thing


I am so excited and honoured to be participating in Kylie's Top Ten Winners Blog Hop! I want to thank all of you who voted for me earlier in the month!

Today, I'm sharing a card with a fancy fold! I love fancy folds that can still fit in our regular envelopes and this one fits perfectly!


It's a nice surprise when you open the envelope and see this!


Then you turn it around and see this!


You can write your message on the back of the card!

I was inspired by a card made by a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Debbie Freeman. She used the gorgeous Feels Like Frost paper and made a stunning Christmas card! The theme for Kylie's blog hop is encouragement and I thought that Stampin' Up's Colorful Seasons Stamp Set had some beautiful sentiments! 

Along with the stamp set, the card is made using Merry Merlot & Whisper White cardstock, Come To Gather Designer Series Paper, Copper Foil Sheets, Frosted Frames dies, and our new Copper Delicata Pigment Ink Pad! You can find all of these items in my online store.


The key to having the card fit in a regular envelope is to trim the cardstock base down from the usual 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" to 8 1/4" x 5 1/2". Then you score at 2" and 3" on each side.


Follow the links below to see projects from the rest of the Top Ten stampers! Their talent is simply amazing!





3 comments:

  1. Love the fold and the DSP. Great card Lori! Congrats on making it to the top ten blog hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a beautiful card, I love the fold

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fold Lori and the way you've decorated the card

    ReplyDelete