Monday, September 9, 2019

Feels Like Frost - Happy Holidays


It's time again for me to participate in Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop! Be sure to hop on through to see all the wonderful creations from around the world!

My card uses my favourite Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper from the new Holiday Catalogue! I recently learned the pleating technique from the lovely Liz Shannon in the UK and thought that this was the perfect time to try it out! This card is a sneak peek from my upcoming Feels Like Frost card class!


I also used the Frosted Frames die set for the snowflakes and the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set for the sentiment. The cardstock I used is Night of Navy and Seaside Spray. The ribbon is the beautiful Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon - love it!



Please click on the links below to see the other blog participants!




5 comments:

  1. Ooh i love a Pleat fold. Great card Lori :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card Lori, love the dsp and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and I love this fun fold. It gives the impression of depth with this fold. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - the pleat fold is fabulous!😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours are stunning in this. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete