Monday, June 10, 2019

Floral Essence Beautiful Days


Once again, I am honoured to be participating in Kylie Bertucci's blog hop with demonstrators from around the world!

I didn't realize how much I liked purple until I realized that I've been using it a lot in my cards lately! This card is made using the new Floral Essence Bundle from the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue!



The colours I used are Purple Posy and Blackberry Bliss with a peek of Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper. The leaves are in Old Olive and punched with the Leaf Punch. The flower was stamped twice in Blackberry Bliss Ink onto Purple Posy Cardstock and I used a Blender Pen to pull the ink into the flower. I punched the flowers out using the Perennial Flower Punch, trimmed them with Snips and adhered each to another layer punched out of Blackberry Bliss. I curved the petals with my Bone Folder and layered the two pieces. I put a touch of Wink of Stella in the center of the flower.


You will love these products which are all part of the Perennial Essence Suite!

Check out the other blog participants below!



13 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple Posy & Blackberry Bliss, what a great combo Lori. I get that set today, can't wait :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. I love the new Purple Posy color, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty! Love the layout with the subtle embossing and the DSP - Purple's Pretty!😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour combo. The blender pen is a great technique. I will have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the inspiration - the flowers are so pretty and the Blender pen gives them a very natural feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your color combination and comforting simplicity of your card. Very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fellow Canadian here. How 'bout those Raptors! I love the combo of the Perennial Essence DSP and the Subtle Embossing Folder. It's such a velvety looking texture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thats pretty! Love this Suite x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card Lori! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete