Tuesday, September 14, 2021

West Coast Creators Blog Hop - Frightfully Cute

 

I am so happy to be participating in this month's Halloween-themed blog hop with the talented West Coast Creators! Be sure to check out their blogs by clicking on the links below!


I was inspired by a photo card of a full moon taken on Vancouver Island. It had an unusual mix of grays and browns. I had to buy it for inspiration! For the background (on Basic White), using a 1 1/2" Circle Post-It mask, I used our Blending Brushes with the following ink pads: Smoky Slate, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Fresh Freesia, Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Tuxedo Black. This was mounted on a Crumb Cake layer.


The main stamp set is Frightfully Cute and I heat embossed the witch and bats with Black Stampin' Emboss Powder and a Heat Tool. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. The trees from the Evergreen Elegance Stamp Set were stamped in Tuxedo Black. 


I used my favourite Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon as a finishing touch before adhering the Crumb Cake layer to the Basic Black card base.

Enjoy and don't forget to check out the projects by my talented fellow demonstrators!








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments: