Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Time of Giving

 This card uses the same background as my Frightfully Cute Halloween card in my previous post! Instead of a witch, I used the Giving Gifts dies to make Santa and his reindeer!


The die cut has a frame which I removed and I added an extra reindeer! The card base is Early Espresso and I used the gorgeous Be Dazzling 6x6 Specialty Paper, available only during Sale-a-Bration, as a mat.

The trees are from the Evergreen Elegance stamp set. The greeting is from the Time of Giving stamp set and is heat embossed with Gold Stampin’ Emboss powder! Instructions on the moon and Blending Brush background are on my previous post below!

 



7 comments:

  1. Just love this card! Great shading. I was a little confused by your statement on Demonstrator Planning Place about using a "picture"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan! Thanks for your nice comment! I have a photo of the moon and some trees with this colour palette that I used for inspiration!

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful card and I love the way you've blended all the colours. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margaret! I do love our Blending Brushes!

      Delete
  3. I love this card, Lori! It was great to see how your photo inspired this beautiful scene!! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori I love reindeers and your card is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete