Monday, March 29, 2021

Ride The Range - Kylie's Top Ten Winners

Thank you so much to all of you who voted for my card with the little frog on the Stampin’ Blends/Vellum/Alcohol background! Your votes put me in the top ten in Kylie’s International Highlights!

For the Winners Hop, I decided to go with another card using the same technique! This time, I used Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight Blends on Vellum Cardstock, and I dabbed on 99% rubbing alcohol.

This technique is so much fun and look at the results! This time I thought it made a great sky background with the Open Range Dies from the Ride the Range Bundle.


The sentiment is from the Ride the Range stamp set. I used Versamark Ink and White Stampin’ Emboss Powder set with the Heat Tool.


Here is my previous card with this technique, in case you missed it!




Please enjoy hopping to see the amazing talents of the other Top Ten Winners!





 

10 comments:

  1. oh, Lori, I thought I wouldn't need the dies or stamp set!
    You made me right think about it again!
    Great dawning or sunrise background!
    Congrats to making it to the top ten and
    greetings from Germany, Simone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Simone! That set does make great silhouettes!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this technique again. It looks fabulous! Congrats Lori on making it to the top ten blog hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lori!! You card is stunning!! I love the colours, and the technique works perfectly as a sunset scene! I've got to try one of these cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this watercolor effect! Sunsets and sunrises are my favorite cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! The background is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete