Wednesday, October 14, 2020

West Coast Creators Blog Hop - Curvy Snowflakes


I'm happy to be participating in the West Coast Creators Blog Hop this month!
My card features a sneak peek of an upcoming bundle called the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle which will be available to customers from Nov 3, 2020 through Jan 4, 2021!


The dies that I used were from the So Many Snowflakes Dies and the Curvy Dies. I also used Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper (DSP). Two snowflakes were actually cut right out of the DSP with the third, smallest one being cut from Pacific Point cardstock. 


The Pool Party layer was embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder and the three snowflakes were layered together and topped off with a Blue Adhesive-Backed Gem.

The sentiment is from the new Curvy Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set and was stamped in Pacific Point ink on Whisper White cardstock. The card base is Whisper White Thick cardstock.

Please enjoy hopping to see some wonderful cards from some other West Coast Creators!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
.










 

4 comments:

  1. love it Lori!!! Can't wait to use this new bundle and CASE your design while I'm at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I am loving these new dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this, Lori! I can hardly wait to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the matching envelope and your design with the new dies - very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete