Monday, October 26, 2020

Quite Curvy - Kylie's Top Ten Winners


 I was so excited to come in first place in Kylie's International Highlights! Thank you all who voted for my Northern Lights card! Now I have the privilege of participating in Kylie's Top Ten Winners Blog Hop!


Today, I've used the Quite Curvy Bundle which will be available to purchase on Nov 3, 2020!
I can't get enough of these curvy dies and sentiments, 

I added my own sunset scene on Shimmery White Cardstock using a 1-1/2" Circle Punch to create a Post-It note mask for the sun. Using a wedge of our Stamping Sponges, I sponged Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo for the sky and, using another Post-It note to mask off the sky, i sponged Balmy Blue for the ocean. I also used a Stampin' Chalk Marker to add waves. The little birds are from the Mountain Air stamp set and are stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 


The card base was die cut in Basic Black using the Curvy Dies. The "thanks" was die cut from Melon Mambo using the Well Written Dies and I coated it with Shimmery Crystal Effects.


The top sentiment is from the Quite Curvy stamp set. It was stamped in Versamark Ink and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. I dotted the "i" with a Rhinestone Basic Jewel.

Please enjoy hopping to see the wonderful projects from the other winners!

BLOG HOP LIST






7 comments:

  1. Love the sunset scene and the colours you have chosen. Congrats on making it to the Top Ten Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, Lori! This is an awesome bundle, isn’t it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lori! Great to hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations your Northern Lights card was stunning :) This is a beautiful card, very dramatic, lovely colours and design :)

    ReplyDelete