Tuesday, July 14, 2020

WCC Blog Hop - Beautiful World


I'm so happy to be participating in the West Coast Creators Blog Hop for July! This month's theme is the new In Colors - 5 brand new colours that came out in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue!
For my card today, I decided to focus on two of the new colours, Misty Moonlight and Cinnamon Cider!


I was inspired by a swap card I received from Ange McKay and decided to put my own spin on it! I used the fabulous new World of Good Suite of products, including the Beautiful World Stamp Set, World Map Dies, World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper and Brass Foil Sheets.

To give a bit of an "Old World" feel, I tore the edges of the sentiment piece and sponged some Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on the edges. The sentiment was stamped on Cinnamon Cider cardstock in Versamark Ink and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder.


Please check out the wonderful cards by the other blog hop participants by clicking on the links below!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your sponging on the Cinnamon piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Lori! Your card is 'handsome' as always! I love how this set is masculine but can also be used for anyone and any occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always amazing! Love the ripped and sponge technique!

    ReplyDelete