Monday, July 13, 2020

Graduation Whale



I am, once again, thrilled to be participating in Kylie Bertucci's blog hop with demonstrators from around the world!

My son's girlfriend, Jordy, recently graduated from Simon Fraser University in British Columbia, Canada with a degree in Environmental Studies. We are all so proud of her!

I decided to use the Whale of a Time Suite of products to create this cute little graduating whale!


I punched the whale out of the Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper (DSP) and I added a little cap and diploma. The cap was cut with the help of the Tailored Tag Punch and I added some twine from the Playful Pets Trim Combo pack. The whale was mounted on more of the DSP.
Cardstock used was Pretty Peacock, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black and Whisper White. I also use the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder and the gorgeous Pool Party Sheer Ribbon.
The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White in Pretty Peacock Ink and diecut with the Stitched Shapes Dies.




Please click on the links below to check out some very talented stampers!





12 comments: