Thursday, May 14, 2020

West Coast Creators Blog Hop May 2020

I am so excited to participate in this brand new blog hop! We are Canadian demonstrators from the west coast to the east coast! Our focus this month is on retiring or Last Chance Products! 

I decided to use one of my new favourite techniques (the Scrappy Strip Technique) as the background for my card featuring the Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper. I also used Soft Suede and Terracotta Tile cardstock and the Memorable Mosaic Stamp Set. The roses were fussy cut directly from the paper!


If you look closely, you can see a little of the shiny accents on this gorgeous paper in the pic below! 


Don't forget to hop to see the blogs of the talented demonstrators below! Enjoy!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



Product List

6 comments:

  1. I love your choice of paper for this technique! I am going to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this DSP and the technique. Very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your card turned out, Lori! And I love this technique, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind comments, everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super nice! Lots of fussy cutting too!

    ReplyDelete