Monday, May 4, 2020

Botanical Tags Thank You & Goodbye



I am thrilled today to be participating in Kylie Bertucci's International Stampin' Up! Blog Highlights with demonstrators from around the world! The theme this month is Thank You. I thought, what better way to say thank you than to send a Smile card?


This card has no stamping on it! Can you believe it? There is some Balmy Blue and Mango Melody ink sponged on the background but the rest of the card is made with diecuts! The Smile sentiment comes from the Share Sunshine Digital Download which can be purchased here:



The dies used are Botanical Tags (retiring), Garden Gateway, Rectangle Stitched Dies and Stitched So Sweetly. The little cat has some basic rhinestones for bling!


If you like my card, please vote for me at  http://bit.ly/KyliesInternationalHighlightsMay2020VoteForMeHere

Thanks!


9 comments:

  1. I love this card, thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is GORGEOUS, Lori!!! I love the colour combination, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lori! Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month. All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, what a lovely card! You ink blending really gives the scene its mood. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shannon! I love my sponge brayers!

      Delete