Monday, May 25, 2020

Tasteful Touches - Kylie's Top Ten Winners!


I am thrilled to be one of the Top Ten Winners in Kylie's International Highlights! Thanks to all of you who voted for my Smile card which used the Botanical Tags & Garden Gateway Dies.

It is my honour to participate in the Top Ten Winners Blog Hop! I've decided to share a card using some brand new products coming in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue! You will be able to purchase these products on June 3, 2020 or get some of them sooner by joining my Sunset Stampers team now!

This card focuses on the new gorgeous In Good Taste Suite of products and some of the new 2020 - 2022 In Colors, Magenta Madness and Bumblebee!


The bundle I used is called the Tasteful Touches Bundle which includes the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set and the Tasteful Labels Dies. The card base is Crumb Cake layered with Magenta Madness and some of the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. The background for these photographs is also from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper! There are several that would make awesome photo backdrops!

I also added a strip of Crumb Cake which was embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. I used a Sponge Dauber to rub a little Early Espresso Ink onto the piece. I also stamped the textures and sentiment using Early Espresso. I added a piece of the new Faux Suede Trim!


I used a Stitched Rectangle Die for the sentiment and added some of the new 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots in Magenta Madness to finish it off!


For the inside, I stamped the feather in Early Espresso and added a sentiment from the new Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set, also coming in the new catty!

Please hop along below to see the gorgeous cards made by the other winners!




1 comment:

  1. Pretty card and especially love the addition of the feather inside. Congrats Lori on making it to the top ten blog hop this month!

    ReplyDelete