Monday, October 14, 2024

Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop - Gratitude

 


Welcome to this month's blog hop! Our theme this month is Gratitude. I chose to use stamps from two different stamp sets, Autumn Expressions and Autumn to Remember.


I stamped the wheat from Autumn Expressions in Crumb Cake ink on Basic Beige Cardstock, and the sentiment in Copper Clay on Crumb Cake Cardstock. The leaf is from the Autumn to Remember Stamp Set (in our online Scrapbooking Brochure) and stamped in Cherry Cobbler on a piece of Cajun Craze DSP from the Splendid Autumn 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper.

I matted the Basic Beige piece on Crumb Cake and wrapped some Linen Thread around it before adhering to a Cajun Craze card base.


The sentiment was die cut with a Spotlight on Nature die. I also die cut a circle out of Cajun Craze, using the circle in the Christmas Friends Dies, and adhered it behind the Crumb Cake circle.

I fussy cut the leaf and added some Wink of Stella Glitter to the leaf veins.


I adhered the circle and leaf with Stampin' Dimensionals and added some Faux Glass Dots. I stamped the leaf in Copper Clay on Basic Beige for the inside of the card.


Be sure to hop around below to see the beautiful projects by my talented teammates!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment: