Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop - 2024-2026 In Colors

 


Welcome to May's blog hop! This month, we are focusing on the brand new 2024-2026 In Colors! "In Colors" is the brand name (hence the American spelling!) given to a set of 5 new (or returning) colours that Stampin' Up! brings out every year. They stick around for 2 years so there is always one set overlapping the previous year's set! This year the In Colors are: Pretty in Pink (returning), Peach Pie, Shy Shamrock, Summer Splash and Petunia Pop!

  Be sure to hop around below to see the gorgeous projects by my talented colleagues!


I chose to use 3 of the new In Colors for my card. The main colour is Petunia Pop. I also used Peach Pie and a touch of Pretty in Pink. The mat is embossed with the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder to give it a tropical feel. The bundle I used is called Beach Day. I used the dies with Basic Black for the palm tree and the sentiment is the only stamp I used.


The sunset background is done with Blending Brushes and 3 In Colors: Peach Pie at the bottom, Pretty in Pink in the middle and Petunia Pop at the top. I tore the top edge of a piece of Basic Black for the ground and matted the scene with Basic Black.


I layered a piece of Peach Pie from the 2024-2026 In Color 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper Stack onto the embossed piece, and then adhered the scene on top. I wrapped some black twine from the Baker's Twine Essentials Pack around and taped it to the back. The sentiment is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on Petunia Pop and I added 3 Petunia Pop pearls from the Adhesive Backed Pearl Trio.

Enjoy hopping!







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment