Monday, February 21, 2022

Kylie's Winners Hop - Waves of the Ocean

 

I am so excited to be participating in Kylie's Winners Hop this month! Thank you so much to all of you who voted for my Half Star Illusion Card and helped me to win first place!

My card for this hop will give you a sneak peek of a new collection coming in March called the Waves of the Ocean Collection! I am in love with it! I've also combined it with three other products, the To The Moon Stamp Set, A Good Man Stamp Set and the Sailboat Builder Punch!


I started with Shimmery White Cardstock and stamped the moon in Smoky Slate. I also stamped the waves in Memento Tuxedo Black. Then I covered the moon with a Post-It Note mask cut with our Layering Circles Dies. Using Blending Brushes, I blended Fresh Freesia and Misty Moonlight inks in the sky and ocean, and splattered Wink of Stella over everything except the moon. I matted the piece with Basic Black and adhered it to a Fresh Freesia card base.


The sentiment, from A Good Man Stamp Set, is stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. The label comes from the Waves Dies and I added a strip of Silver foil from the Blues Foil Specialty Paper, included in the collection.


The sailboat was punched out of Basic Black, glued together and topped with a Rhinestone Basic Jewel. I attached it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Please enjoy hopping to the blogs of the talented demonstrators below!


8 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with the new stamp set. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever technique! Looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, that is a great card! I may be CASEing you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great combination of Moon, Wave and Boat! I love it!
    Greetings from Germany
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wave! Very creative Lori. Congrats on making it to the Top Ten Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete