Saturday, August 14, 2021

West Coast Creators Blog Hop - Penguin Playmates


 


I'm excited that this month's blog hop theme is Sale-a-Bration! I chose to use the Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper which you can get FREE with a $60 order during Sale-a-Bration! Sale-a-Bration runs to Sept 30, 2021 while supplies last!


This paper actually coordinates with the Penguin Place Bundle on page 33 of the July-Dec 2021 Mini Catalogue, but I decided to pair it with Polar Bear Dies from the Arctic Bears Bundle! Cardstock colours are Misty Moonlight and Basic White. The white mat is embossed with the Bark 3D Embossing Folder. The background is done with Blending Brushes and Pool Party. Fresh Freesia, Balmy Blue and Misty Moonlight inks.


The snowman and bear are fussy cut out of the DSP and the white pieces are cut using the icicles and ice from the Polar Bears Dies.


The sentiment is from Arctic Bears and is stamped in black on Fresh Freesia. I topped it off with silver embellishments from the Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials and our new White Glittered Organdy Ribbon.

Please enjoy hopping to the blogs of my talented friends below!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. your card makes me want those dies now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a professional Blender! LOL I love these colours! Your card is amazing, once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this card is sooooo nice!! I love your blended background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have such amazing backgrounds - I just love the colours and how you used the polar bear set behind. I have been trying to talk myself out of that one.......

    ReplyDelete