Tuesday, September 15, 2020

WCC Blog Hop - Open If You Dare!

 


Welcome to the West Coast Creators Blog Hop!
Our theme this month is Fall/Halloween so I've made this little treat box!


I used a Mini Paper Pumpkin box and sponged it with Blackberry Bliss, So Saffron and Smoky Slate inks. 


I added some Metallic Mesh Ribbon and some Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon. I topped it off with a sentiment from the Hallows Night Magic Stamp Set, stamped in Versamark on Basic Black Cardstock and heat embossed with Silver Emboss Powder. I die-cut the sentiment with a label from the Hippo & Friends Dies. I added 3 bats die-cut out of Black Glimmer Paper with the Halloween Magic Dies.


I filled the box with Halloween treats! Yum!


Please enjoy hopping to the other blogs to see some great Fall/Halloween themed projects!











You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. I have to try sponging one of these boxes! That looks fabulous! And the treats are nice too!😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea! And, it's BEAUTIFULLY done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A box!!! Very Halloween background! Love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!! What kid, or adult, wouldn't love to get one of those?! I might have to try this with what little halloween stamps I have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One word....WOW! This is am amazing creation! I'm going to have to CASE this one, if you don't mind. Well done Lori!

    ReplyDelete