Monday, September 7, 2020

Ocean View - Kylie's International Highlights

It's time for Kylie's September International Blog Highlights! I am hoping to get your votes over the next week for my Ocean View card! I live in a suburb of Vancouver, BC, Canada and we are so lucky to live so close to the Pacific Ocean! This card reminds me of my last boat trip, watching the sunset through the window!



For this card, I used the Framed For You Stamp Set from the Annual Catalogue. It has a great window or picture frame and some wonderful water ripples for the ocean! The background wall was created by inking the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder with Crumb Cake Ink, inserting a Crumb Cake Cardstock layer and running it through our new Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine!


I also used the Smooth Sailing Dies and the Layering Squares Dies.



I created the little ocean scene with the help of some Stampin' Sponges!



The sentiment is from the Sailing Home Stamp Set!



I have prepared a FREE PDF Tutorial for you to download and please don't forget to vote!







Product List

7 comments:

  1. Great inspiration Lori! Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly beautiful, as always, Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lori you've really inspired me to use my Framed for you stamps more just love what you've created it's amazing. Good luck with the voting x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and fabulous card, love the sunset scene against the pine planks background :) many thanks for sharing, good luck with the voting :)

    ReplyDelete