Monday, November 11, 2019

Gift Card Holder


It's blog hop time again! Take a trip around the world with all the talented card designers in Kylie's training program!

Today I am featuring a gift card holder which holds none other than a gift card for Stampin' Up! products from me!


I used the It Starts With Art stamp set and a variety of purple cardstock and ink in Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape and Rich Razzleberry! I also used the Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder.


There is an extra score line at 2" in order to create the card pocket!


If you would like to give the gift of creativity to someone special and you live in Canada, let me know!

Click on the links below to follow the blog hop to the next person!


8 comments:

  1. love this one Lori! We both used the same project in this hop, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love your gift card! Great idea! Great project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colours together Lori! What a good idea putting your own gift voucher inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Card holding a gift card. . .fab idea Lori! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely idea! I have to say purple is awesome. Nicely done kiddo. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete