Sunday, October 6, 2019

Most Wonderful Time


This card is made with the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley, a gorgeous set of coordinating products in the Holiday Catalogue!

All I had to add was some Real Red, Old Olive & Whisper White cardstock and some Gold Foil Sheets. I also used the Subtle and Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folders, and the Stitched Shapes and Layering Circles dies. Everything else was in the kit!


It may be hard to see here but I finished off the tree with some Wink of Stella to add a final touch of glitter!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lori for sharing your creativity and knowledge with us. I really enjoy our 'class days' and always come away with great cards. One of the perks that I get from the class is the card layouts can be adapted to any occasion, not just Christmas.

    ReplyDelete