Thursday, February 22, 2024

Flowering Zinnias - Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop - Feb 2024

 



I am so pleased to be participating in the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop for February with an Image & Colour Inspiration Challenge! Be sure to hop along with the list below to see the gorgeous projects from my talented colleagues!

 This beautiful photo was our inspiration for this Image & Colour Challenge.


I chose to use the beautiful flowers in the photo as my inspiration more than the colours this month. We have a new suite launching in our Online Exclusives in March and I wanted to give you a sneak peek using the Flowering Zinnias Designer Series Paper! This is also a fun fold card called a pop-up bridge fold. You can see how it pops up and stands freely while still being able to fold flat and fit in a standard sized envelope!



I fussy cut the flowers from the DSP and used other designs from the DSP on the panels. The card base is Melon Mambo and the other cardstock pieces are Old Olive, Lemon Lime Twist and Blackberry Bliss.


I also used some new Old Olive Glimmer paper and Adhesive-Backed Shiny Sequins coming in March. So pretty! I heat embossed the sentiment from the upcoming Simply Zinnia Stamp Set.


The space for writing is on the back of the card!

Please enjoy the blog hop! You are currently viewing Lori Willcox - Canada.




5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Beautiful card! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I like that the space for writing is on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lori this card really packs a punch, so bright and cheerful, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely fold to use with these zinnia blooms. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Lori, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete