Sunday, January 14, 2024

Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop - Sale-A-Bration!

 


Welcome to our monthly blog hop! This month’s theme is Sale-A-Bration! We’re focusing on the FREE products available through Feb 29, 2024 in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure!


I used two Sale-A-Bration products on my card - the Most Adored 12” x 12” Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder which comes bundled with a stamp set.


The sentiment and dies come from the Adoring Hearts Bundle.


The inside sentiment is from the Bee My Valentine Stamp Set. Cardstock colours are Real Red and Basic White. I finished with Rhinestone Basic Jewels.


Be sure to hop around to the blog posts of my talented colleagues!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment: