Thursday, December 14, 2023

Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop - Last Chance Products

 


Welcome to December's blog hop! Our theme this month is "Last Chance Products" from the September - December 2023 Mini Catalogue and I chose to use the retiring Above It All Bundle along with the Fragrant Forest Stamp which is not retiring! As of this writing, the Above It All Dies (162172) are available on sale for 30% off but products are starting to sell out! I'm going to use mine for scrapbooking, too! Be sure to hop around below to see the projects made by my talented teammates!


My card was inspired by the Hell's Gate Airtram not too far from my home in Hope, British Columbia!


The card base is Garden Green and the mat is Basic Black. I stamped the Fragrant Forest Stamp in Shaded Spruce ink on Basic White cardstock. I then took a Blending Brush and added Garden Green ink over the whole piece to make it more spring-like. If you'd like it to be more of a winter scene, just leave the ground white!


After adhering the trees panel to the Basic Black mat, I wrapped some Black & White Gingham Ribbon around the panel, on an angle, and taped it on the back. I then adhered the panel to the card base.

I die cut all the pieces for the tram in Poppy Parade, Basic White, Holographic Trio silver paper and Vellum cardstock, and glued them together. I adhered this to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.


I stamped the sentiment in Versamark on Basic Black and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. This sentiment is from the Above It All Stamp Set but you can add any sentiment you'd like!

Enjoy Hopping!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Shopping List

3 comments:

  1. I love the coordination of all the products, the background stamp and those dies! It's all about Nature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great combo of products to recreate your local scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great way to interpret an inspiration pic! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete