Thursday, September 14, 2023

Coast to Coast Blog Hop - Sep-Dec 2023 Mini

 


Welcome to September's Coast to Coast Creators Hop! This month we are sharing our creations using the September - December 2023 Mini Catalogue products! 

I chose to use the beautiful All About Autumn Suite Collection. The All About Autumn 6" x 6" Specialty Designer Series Paper has some of my favourite colours in it. I used Copper Clay for my card base, Very Vanilla for the next layer and Pretty Peacock for the circle. 


I embossed the Very Vanilla layer with the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder and added strips of the DSP on the left side. I wrapped the copper ribbon from the Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Pack around this layer and adhered it on the back.


The sentiment from the Autumn Leaves Stamp Set is stamped in Pretty Peacock ink on Very Vanilla, and die cut with the label from the Autumn Leaves Dies.


The leaf was die cut from Oxidized Copper 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper. The veins on the leaf were die cut from the new limited edition Silver & Gold 12" x 12" Adhesive-Backed Glimmer Paper in Gold. The circle was die cut from Pretty Peacock with the largest stitched circle in the Stylish Shapes Dies. I topped it off with 3 copper Neutrals Adhesive-Back Sequins.

Be sure to hop around to see all the projects by my talented teammates!






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. love all the colours & textures.. stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! I especially love the leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! This card is bringing the fall feelings. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - great colors - super directions.

    ReplyDelete