Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Coast to Coast Blog Hop - Annual Catalogue - Earthen Elegance

 


Welcome to June's blog hop! This month's theme is products from the 2023-2024 Annual catalogue! I chose to use one of my favourites - the Earthen Elegance Suite Collection! Be sure to hop around to the blogs of my talented colleagues below!


I love the colour combinations in the Earthen Elegance 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper! Copper Clay and Pretty Peacock is my favourite combo! I also used Crumb Cake for the vase and sentiment, and Early Espresso for the plant die-cuts.


The vase is stamped in Copper Clay and die cut. I used Copper Clay ink and a Blending Brush to add some shading to the sides and bottom of the vase. I love the effect! 


The sentiment label is actually the tall vase turned sideways! I finished off with some Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins (copper).

Blog Hop













You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Prettiest color combinations I have seen using this set. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete