Monday, January 9, 2023

Lighting the Way - Kylie's International Highlights


It has been a while since I've participated in Kylie's International Blog Highlights! I created this card for a swap and thought it was perfect for our "thank you" theme! I used products from our brand new Lighting the Way Bundle in the January - April 2023 Mini Catalogue!



I just love the large lantern die in this set and the easy-to-piece-together firefly dies!
The card base is Polished Pink and I added a touch of Fine Shimmer 12" x 12" Paper in Gold on the sides. The front panel is stamped on Shimmery White cardstock (the small fireflies in Memento Tuxedo Black and the light of the lantern in Mango Melody) and matted on Basic Black. I added some Polished Pink and Mango Melody ink with our Blending Brushes, and some Tuxedo Black with a Sponge Dauber.



The firefly was cut from Basic Black, Vellum and Crushed Curry Cardstock, glued together and finished with Wink of Stella on the wings and on the Crushed Curry bottom.



The sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on Basic White. I tied a piece of black twine at the top of the lantern (from the Baker's Twine Essentials Pack).


I finished with some Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels!

Please vote for your 5 favourite cards! Thank you so much!
 



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lori! I love this stamp & die set, it's on my next order. thanks for the inspiration, terrific with the sparkly layer behind! Awesome blending as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful card. Love the glow of the background. It really makes the lantern and firefly pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love this card Lori! Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete