Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Christmas Class Series! In Person!

 



Join me for 4 special classes in my Christmas Class Series in my brand new craft studio on Kettle Valley Rd in Hope, BC! All supplies and instructions will be provided to make 6 projects in each class using Stampin' Up! products! Beginners welcome!

The class will run from 9:30 am to approx 1:00 pm on the following dates:

Christmas Cards #1 - $35 - Saturday, October 22, 2022

Christmas Cards #2 - $ 35 - Saturday, November 5, 2022

Gift Card Holders - $45 - Saturday, November 19, 2022

Stocking Stuffers (including treats) - $45 - Saturday, December 3, 2022

What do my Christmas Series classes include? 

·       The use of my stamps, ink and various tools to make 6 beautiful projects in each class! All supplies and instruction included!

·       An Entry into my Prize draws!

·       A Gift Certificate!

·       Coffee, Tea & Treats!

Please register below by 8 days before each class so that I can prepare your kits! Register for all 4 classes and get a special gift at the 4th class! Prepayment is required and space is limited!

Register here: https://form.jotform.com/222698081252256


No comments:

Post a Comment