Sunday, August 28, 2022

Snowman Magic Scenic Card



 I used the Snowman Magic Bundle for this winter scene card but there is not a snowman in sight! 

I've created a YouTube video to walk you through the steps but I've provided the measurements and product list below.





The front of the card was too pretty to cover with a sentiment so I stamped it inside! This wonderful sentiment comes from the Snowman Magic stamp set.



I used the Snowman Dies for the main scene but also used a die from the Gingerbread House Dies for the snow bank at the bottom. The Basic White frame comes from the Fabulous Frames Dies!

Measurements:

Orchid Oasis Cardstock

8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"

Basic White Cardstock:

4" x 5 1/4" (3 of these)

3 1/4" x 1 1/4"

Snowflake Specialty Vellum

3" x 4"

Silver Foil

3" x 2 1/2"

Masking Paper

1 1/4" x 1 1/4"



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment