Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop - New Annual Catalogue!

 


Welcome to our monthly blog hop! I am excited to show you 3 cards using the gorgeous Awash in Beauty Suite Collection on pg 66 of Stampin' Up!'s new 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue! Be sure to hop around below to check out the projects of my talented colleagues!


These 3 cards came together very easily using this paper from the Awash in Beauty 12x12 Designer Series Paper. You simply cut the sheet into 6 pieces and you have enough for 6 cards!


Other products I used were the True Beauty Stamp Set and the Organic Beauty Dies from the suite, and the Stylish Shapes Dies and the Rose Gold & White Striped Ribbon.


I used three different cardstock colours, Polished Pink, Balmy Blue and Merry Merlot. Using 4-1/4" x 2-1/4" pieces of cardstock, I cut just part of the diamond trellis die.


I wove the ribbon through the trellis before adhering to the DSP, and then adhered the DSP to the card base.


The sentiments are all from the True Beauty Stamp Set and are cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies (my most used new die set!). They are popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals. Super easy!






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. These cards are gorgeous, Lori!! Definitely ordering this DSP!!

    ReplyDelete