Wednesday, July 14, 2021

West Coast Creators Blog Hop - Bloom Where You're Planted

 

It's time for our monthly blog hop! Have you taken advantage of the Designer Series Paper (DSP) Sale this month? I decided to showcase the Bloom Where You're Planted DSP which is included in the 15% off sale through July 31, 2021!


The card base is Just Jade and the DSP is matted on Evening Evergreen. This DSP coordinates with the Plentiful Plants stamp set but the only stamp I used was for the sentiment! The dies in this bundle actually cut out some of the images in the paper so I used the dies to cut out the plant and pot!


To give the images some stability so that I could pop them up with Dimensionals, I also cut the shapes in Basic White Thick cardstock and glued them to the back of the DSP shapes.


To help the plant stand out, I cut out some circles using the Layering Circles Dies, and I embossed the Evening Evergreen circle with the Tasteful Texture 3D Embossing Folder. The sentiment was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with White Emboss Powder. I added 3 sequins for a little bling.

Please enjoy hopping to the blogs of my fellow talented demonstrators below!








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. clever to back the DSP die cuts!! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, as always, Lori!! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Gill, I love that you popped up the DSP cut-out! Love the colours, the layout, the whole thang!! :D

    ReplyDelete