Monday, June 29, 2020

Forever Fern - Kylie’s Top Ten Winners!



I am honoured to be chosen as #2 in Kylie’s International Highlights! Thank you soooo much to all of you who voted for me!

Those of us in the Top Ten have the honour of participating in Kylie's Top Ten Winners Blog Hop! I've chosen to share with you a tried and true technique that I learned a few years ago. I recently saw a card from a fellow demonstrator, Lisa Althouse, where she used this particular colour combo that I love! The stamp set is Forever Fern from the new Forever Greenery Suite of gorgeous products in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue!


The really fun part of creating this card was using Stampin' Write Markers to scribble all over a Clear Block (size E). The colours I used were Terracotta Tile, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive. I then spritzed the block with water and pressed it onto Shimmer Paper, using a paper towel to mop up any excess water after I lifted the block. So much fun!


I stamped the leaves and sentiment from Forever Fern in Soft Suede ink and layered it onto Soft Suede and a Bumblebee card base. The ribbon is from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack and I finished it off with Gold Glitter Enamel Dots. 

Please continue hopping to see the amazing creations by Kylie Bertucci and the other winners!



8 comments:

  1. Love it Thanks for reminding me about that technique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CASEing on the colour combo. Looks great Lori! Congrats on making it to the top ten blog hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! I can't wait to CASE it and to play with this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card I need to try this technique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, this is GORGEOUS!! Thanks for the beautiful inspiration to try this technique.

    ReplyDelete