Sunday, January 5, 2020

Buy the Shoes!

I was so excited to play with some of the new products from the January to June 2020 Mini Catalogue!

I love the saying from the Dressed to Impress Stamp Set, "Life is Short. Buy the Shoes." This bundle has all sorts of fun, girly things to do with makeup and shopping!


I had to use the All Dressed Up Dies to make a patent leather belt with a buckle! This is made using both our Black and Champagne Foil Sheets. The shoe is coloured with the dark Lovely Lipstick Blends and glammed up with Wink of Stella and a Basic Jewels Rhinestone!


Here are the links to all the products I used! Don't forget that you get a FREE Sale-A- Bration item with each $60 spent from either the new Mini Catalogue or the Annual Catalogue and the BEST DEAL of all is the Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit special when you join my team!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment