Monday, September 14, 2026

Coast to Coast Creators Hop - Sep-Dec 2026 Catalogue

 


Welcome to our Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop! This month we are focusing on products in the new September - December 2026 Catalogue, full of awesome holiday products!


I chose to use the beautiful Dreamy Snowflakes Bundle. My card base is Hydrangea Hue with a layer of Shimmering Stripes 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper. I also added a strip of the 2026-2028 In Color 12" x 12" Pearlized Specialty Paper, also in Hydrangea Hue. The photos don't do justice to the beautiful sparkle on this card!


The snowflakes were die cut with layers of Vellum 12" x 12" Specialty Paper, and the Hydrangea Hue Pearlized paper and Shimmering Stripes mentioned above.


The sentiment was stamped in Hydrangea Hue and die cut. I adhered it to a Shimmering Stripes banner cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies. I added the 2026-2028 In Color Gems, also in Hydrangea Hue.


The inside layer was stamped with two of the smaller snowflakes in Hydrangea Hue.

Be sure to follow along the blog hop below to see the awesome projects by my talented teammates!








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment