Friday, January 14, 2022

West Coast Creators Blog Hop - Awesome Otters Valentine

 

It's Blog Hop time! Our theme this month is Sale-a-Bration! Check out all the FREE Sale-a-Bration items used in the gorgeous cards of my talented West Coast Creators teammates!


My card uses 2 Sale-a-Bration items - the Awesome Otters stamp set and the beautiful Simply Marbleous 6”x6” Designer Series Paper! I decided that I would do a Valentine's Day card with the little otter holding a fish. My husband, Mike, LOVES fishing so this is perfect for him!

The card base is Real Red and I also used Basic Black and Basic White, cutting them with the Layering Circles Dies. The hearts and tag are cut with the Sweet Hearts Dies from the Sweet Conversations Bundle in the new January - June 2022 Mini Catalogue!


This adorable otter and the sentiment are from the Awesome Otters stamp set. I coloured the otter and fish with Smoky Slate and Real Red Blends. I finished off the hearts with Rhinestone Basic Jewels.


The sentiment is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The black & white twine comes from the Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue. I tied it onto the tag in a heart shape, securing it with a Mini Glue Dot. I stamped inside the card in Real Red using stamps from the Sweet Conversations stamp set.


Be sure to hop around to see all the great projects from the West Coast Creators!






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. OMG - so cute! Love how you made the twine into a heart. Looks so good with that paper too (which I need to crack open)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to write exactly what Gill did! I love this card, Lori! And the heart-shaped twine finishes it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Valentine card! I loved that twine heart too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet valentine. The twine heart is sweet and I love the rhinestones on the die cut hearts. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete