Monday, January 3, 2022

Paradise Palms - Kylie's International Highlights

 

I'm thrilled to be participating this month in Kylie's International Blog Highlights with Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world! I'm also excited to be sharing some brand new products from the January - June 2022 Mini Catalogue which goes live on January 4th! 

Please vote for your favourite 5 cards!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

I always love using our Blending Brushes to create sunsets! When I saw the new Palm Dies in the Paradise Palms Bundle, I had to create this card! It uses one of my favourite colour combos - Gorgeous Grape, Poppy Parade and Mango Melody. I also used the Stitched Rectangles to create the Basic Black frame and I used the Bark 3D Embossing Folder on the Gorgeous Grape layer.


I glued the bottom of the trees down but used Black Mini Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the palm branches of the trees. The Thanks sentiment is from the Special Moments Sale-a-Bration stamp set which you can get for FREE with a $120 order from January 4 - February 28, 2022! I heat embossed the sentiment with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and a Heat Tool.


I finished it off with some Rhinestone Basic Jewels!








7 comments:

  1. You have created a beautiful sunset and I love how the palm branches pop. Thanks Lori for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic combo of colours for a sunset - gorgeous blending Lori! Good luck with the the voting! 🙂🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card, Lori!! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're ink blending is gorgeous Lori!

    ReplyDelete